Why has energy remained the last major corporate spend category to elude automation? Up until now it has been too complicated, too federated with aspects managed across different departments in the organization.
That changes with BidEnergy. Designed with the needs of multi-site organizations and their many internal stakeholders in mind – from the CFO to corporate procurement to corporate real estate – we’ve developed the industry’s first cloud-based robotic platform for the energy category.
At every stage in the process, transactional data is centrally stored so you can understand your current and historical energy spend at both a micro and macro level, providing you an information advantage for strategic and operational planning, as well as for carbon and ENERGY STAR reporting.
- Reduce energy costs on a site by site and pan-site basis
- Reduce errors in bill payment.
- Maximize energy-efficiency rebates.
- Gain visibility and control over the entire Source-to-Pay process for energy.
- Build a repository of energy data for strategic planning and reporting.