Bill Validation & Payment
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) collects, validates and addresses major exceptions before payment and data storage.
- The robotic platform collects every bill issued for every site and validates the usage, rates and charges against the contracts, meter data, network/utility tariffs and active site list.
- No human hand touches the bill – delivering speed and accuracy outcomes unmatched by manual or semi-automated processes.
- Our platform can process (collect, parse, validate, and code) thousands of bills in minutes.
Portfolio Management & Analytics
- RPA and cloud computing allows us to manage every site opening and closing seamlessly, track all energy data related to the site.
- Automation enables BidEnergy’s clients to ensure that they are on optimal network/utility tariffs and understand cost impacts before new regulated tariffs/pricing are approved and included in bills.
- Seamlessly run regular network/utility tariff optimization and demand reset opportunity reviews to continually reduce the non-energy commodity charges (up to 60%) on the bill.
Energy & Financial Reporting
- RPA and cloud computing gives you instant access to your data with unparalleled levels of accuracy.
- Immediately generate detailed reports down to the site level at any time at the touch of a button.
- Automated emails can be set up that sends the required report to your inbox every month.
- Gone are the days of asking your consultant to prepare a report and waiting weeks while they clean the data and manually pull it together – often with errors or omissions.
Budgeting & Accruals
- Creating a base case budget (zero change from last year) using RPA for even the largest portfolio takes less than a minute and can be created at any time on our robotic platform.
- Once the base case is established a forward-looking budget or re-forecast can be done by changing expected parameters like usage, energy prices, network charges, enviro charges etc.
- Actual spend can be tracked against budget and the category manager alerted if out of tolerance.
- Budgeting is an annual life-cycle activity, but re-forecasting can be easily done to take account of changes to energy prices, usage, and network charges etc.
- Accruals are immediately available at any time of the month based on accurate and immediately available pricing and consumption data.
Procurement & Contract Management
- RPA enables access to unparalleled market signals and analytics with customized price alerting functionality.
- Buying strategy and planning is enhanced by RPA driven contract expiry alerting which ensures there is enough time to make smart buying decisions.
- RPA ensures data required for tenders is always ready and accurate for rapid market approach if a pre-set market trigger alerts a buying opportunity for the whole portfolio or by selected regions.
- Suppliers can bid directly into the platform for rapid bottom-up evaluation of every cost component that finds the lowest cost package and award for contracts to one or multiple suppliers.
- Final round live bidding with real-time price feedback (without disclosing the actual price) delivers more savings to the buyer in any one event.
- Real time evaluation and multiple-supplier scenario analysis driven by RPA means no other procurement platform comes close to delivering the same level of savings for multi-site portfolios.
Rebate & Incentive Management
(US & Canada)
- Since 2001, the RealWinWin Division of BidEnergy continues to be the industry pioneer for RebateAdministration™ and has the leading reputation with Customers and Utilities.
- Service delivery covers all 50 US States & Canada, all project types (new construction, retrofit, emergency replacement, etc.) and all energy-efficient technology types.
- Comprehensive end-to-end application management from pre-approval & site-inspection coordination to custom negotiation & check expediting.
- Consultative approach includes early-stage guidance for CapEx budgeting and project implementation planning & roll-out.